Wrap Magazine Issue 13 - Paradise
Wrap magazine is a celebration of contemporary illustration, art and creative culture.
Inspired by this issue’s ‘Paradise’ theme, there are five unique pull-out wrapping paper prints to discover in issue 13, alongside fascinating in-depth interviews and studio visits with the contributing artists who made them – including Marine Buffard (cover artist), Abel Macias, Laura Burke, Agostino Iacurci and Pauline Bachel.
Alongside this, Wrap also met designer Alex Proba and dive into her colourful, abstract world, finding out how she's built her impressive multidisciplinary studio. They visit UAU Project, the Polish 3D design practice who use algorithms and eco-polymers to create their sculptural homeware products, and share a run-down of their favourite contemporary painters and how they're making their mark in the art world. Finally, get lost in Kenyan photographer Thandiwe Muriu’s stunning CAMO portrait series.
- Includes five pull-out wrapping paper prints, five in-depth artist interviews and four articles exploring of-the-moment creative trends and practices
- Dimensions: 24cm x 32cm
- 148 x content-rich full-colour pages
- Printed in London on FSC certified paper
- Special design features: double fold-out section, a mixture of uncoated, glossy, and silk pages and black foil logo on the cover
- Limited quantity available